Pay-Per-Click, also known as SEM (Search Engine Marketing), is a major factor in online success, and it drives optimal results to help companies succeed, whether it be attracting new customers, driving recurring buying behavior, or pushing your company to its full potential.
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of digital advertising where the advertiser pays a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, you’re paying for targeted visits to your website (or landing page or app). When PPC is working correctly, the fee is trivial because the click is worth more than what you pay for it. For example, if you pay $3 for a click, but the click results in a $300 sale, then you’ve made a hefty profit.
PPC advertising is a way to market and gain higher visibility on search engines such as Google and Bing. With PPC, visitors being 50% more likely to make a purchase than organic visitors, this advertising tactic is one of the most effective online marketing tactics.
Why is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) important?
PPC gives extreme levels of control that works because businesses can boost ad spend for areas/demographics/queries that work, and reduce ad spend in areas that don’t work – meaning that the importance of PPC is in its ability to squeeze every penny of budget for better return-on-ad-spend (ROAS).
How do we manage Pay-Per-Click?
Once we’ve created your new campaigns, it’ll need to be managed regularly to make sure they continue to be effective. In fact, regular account activity is one of the best predictors of account success. We will continuously analyze the performance of your account and making the following adjustments to optimize your campaigns:
- Continuously add PPC keywords: Expand the reach of your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add negative keywords: Add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Review costly PPC keywords: Review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine landing pages: We modify the content and CTAs of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
- Split ad groups: We can improve click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which helps create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
Pay-Per-Click services include:
- Keyword Research and Budget Management
- A/B Ad Copy Testing
- Ongoing Strategy Development
- Monthly Reporting
Interested in PPC services?
We are looking for clients who want to build and maintain a long-lasting partnership. If that sounds like you, then let’s connect. We can meet in a way that works best for you.
Most Recent Blog Posts